Xcel Energy Commercial Lighting Rebates - Business Lighting Efficiency
Save money and improve lighting quality for your business.
Lighting is a major factor in energy use. By increasing lighting efficiency and taking advantage of valuable rebates, you can save money, conserve energy, and improve the quality of lighting at your business.
Rebates are available for a wide range of lighting projects and applications.
Wolf Lighting is a participating distributor in the Business LED Instant Rebate Program with Xcel Energy. We provide qualifying customers access to affordable pricing on highly desirable, energy-efficient lighting solutions. You can start taking advantage of our LED Retro-Fitting & LED Lighting Maintenance services in Denver, CO today!
Eligible customers must:
- Receive electricity from Xcel Energy at a commercial rate in Colorado
- Be located at an address that is on a qualified Commercial or Industrial electric meter
The following customers are not eligible to receive rebates through this program:
- Residential customers
- Locations outside the Colorado Xcel Energy service territory
- Third-party distributors or retailers
At this time, Xcel Energy’s Business LED Instant Rebate offers incentives on the following screw in ENERGY STAR LED categories:
- LED Interior Lamp - PAR38
- LED Interior Lamp - PAR30, PAR30L
- LED Interior Lamp - PAR20, R20
- LED Interior Lamp - PAR16
- LED Interior Lamp - BR40, R40
- LED Interior Lamp - BR30, R30
- LED Interior Lamp - MR16, MRX16, MR25
- LED Interior Lamp - GU10, GU24
- LED Interior Lamp - A Lamps
- LED Interior Lamp - Decorative (CA, B, BA, G, F)
- LED Interior Screw-In Downlight Fixture Retrofit
Instant rebate amounts subject to change. Please refer to the LED Instant Rebate Information Sheet (PDF) for the most current incentive information.
Qualifying lamps and/or retrofit kits for the business LED Instant Rebate program must have all of the following characteristics:
- ENERGY STAR-qualified screw-in lamps and retrofit kits must appear on the ENERGY STAR qualified products list
- Interior installation
- Daytime usage
Please note: Non-ENERGY STAR lamps that are not part of these categories, exterior lamps, and/or lamps that only operate at night can be submitted through our Custom Efficiency program.
- Customers should not order extra stock lamps via the rebate.
- The number of lamps sold should not exceed the number of sockets where they will be installed.
- All lamps sold and submitted for reimbursement should be installed at the eligible customer's facility or premises within 30 days of the sale.
- Qualifying lamps can replace any lamp type (i.e. fluorescent, incandescent, and halogen).
- You are not required to track what kind of lamp is being replaced in this program.
- The 3 to 6 times rule used in some of Xcel Energy's downstream prescriptive programs does not apply to the Business LED Instant Rebate Program.
- Lamps can be installed in both retrofit and new construction scenarios.
- Xcel Energy will conduct site verification visits at random. You must inform your customers that a Xcel Energy representative may contact them for a site inspection.
Our Denver, CO LED Retro-fitting & LED Lighting Maintenance services allow you to brighten your place of business both cleanly and efficiently.